See below the FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) for Nigeria
We have collected the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) from the Nigerian Players regarding the betting with gambling operators in Nigeria.
What are sports betting?
Sports betting or sports betting in Nigeria are the combination of predictions of different types of sporting events
How can I make money from bet9ja sports betting?
Sports betting in Nigeria have taking a different dimension, there are two major ways you can make money from sports betting.
1. You can make money as a staker. This means that all you need to do is predict correctly the outcome of an event and stake it with whatever amount you want. In this case, your staking amount will be calculated with the total Odds of the events you accumulated which is in multiplicity of the the amount you staked
2. You can also make money as a bet9ja agent. In this case you need to have a shop with the bet9ja betting company, customers will come and stake in your shop and the sports betting company will reward you with commissions at the end of the week or months either with regards to your net profit generated or base on your total sales generated.
Which is biggest and most trustful sport betting site in Nigeria?
The biggest bookmaker (sport betting) website in Nigeria is Bet9ja. This was the first to enter the market some years ago and built a serious and trustful relationship both with government representatives and players. This leads bet9ja to be the very best operator in Nigeria and owning more than the 50% of the market share. You can easily open a bet9a account and make a deposit with many online & offline payment methods.
How to deposit on Bet9ja?
After opening an account you can decide to make a deposit with an online or offline payment method:
- How to deposit with a Nigerian Instant Bank
- How to deposit with Instant Cards
- How to deposit with a QR code payment
- How to deposit with a GT Bank online (Mobile TRansfer)
- How to deposit with the ATM Deposit Instant
- How to deposit with QuickTeller Online Instant Deposit
- How to deposit with OPay
- How to deposit with Polaris Mobile
- How to deposit with UBA Instant Bills Pay
- How to deposit with GT Bank USSD
- How to deposit with Providus Bank Collect Pro App
What is the difference between online betting sites and offline sports betting sites?
Online betting sites, online football betting sites or online sports betting websites as you may call it all mean the same thing. The major difference between online betting websites and offline sports betting websites is that in online sports betting sites betting are done personally with the use of mobile phone, tablets or computer while offline betting sites are the type of betting done at an agent shop or betting shop. Online betting sites allows you to withdraw your winning personally and directly to your bank account while offline betting sites require you to go to the shop where you placed your bet to withdraw your money.
What are the best betting sites in Nigeria?
In Nigeria today, we have over 60 different betting sites which give rise to lots of questions like What is the best sports betting site, the best betting sites, the best site to bet on sports, what is the best online betting site, what is the best online sports betting sites, best betting sites, online betting websites, best online football betting sites, betting sites, soccer betting sites etc.
These are the most common searches you see on Google daily with regards to best site to bet on sports in Nigeria. There are different factors to consider when choosing a bookie or bookmaker and you also have to consider the bookies software as this will determine the type of betting market that will be available for stakes. Some of the few factors to consider when choosing your best betting site or best website to bet on are the financial stability of the company, the betting odds they offer, the speed of payment of winnings, betting bonus, customer care response when you have issues, feedback from other customers etc. For the sake of this article, we have compiled list of the best betting websites for you to bet on that is very safe below.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of sports betting in Nigeria?
Here are some of the major advantages of sports betting in Nigeria.
- Source of employment in different sporting fields
- Reduction of crimes
Here are the disadvantages of sports betting in Nigeria.
- Addiction which leads to zero savings
- Laziness among youths who are addicted to betting
Which are the top 10 sports betting sites in Nigeria?
Google has also recorded high level of queries with keywords like top bet sites, top 10 sports betting site, top 10 online sports betting sites, top 10 betting sites, bet sites, list of betting sites in Nigeria etc. These are common questions we ask Google. I have explained a little of it in the article above. We have compiled a list of the top bet sites below with inclusion of their speed of payment of winnings, betting odds, customer care response, maximum winning and minimum stake. See top 10 sports betting sites in Nigeria below.