RNG (Random-Number-Generated) Computer-generated Games
The games from the rest of the categories in the Casino section by this betting company are computer-generated or in other words you watch them in an animation view and their final outcomes are randomly generated as accidental numbers. These games, themselves, are developed by Logi Games – one not so big company (or at least in comparison with the mentioned Evolution Gaming), but at least and according to our opinion a good enough company as to its high quality offers.
Here are the categories we are actually talking about when it comes to the Computer-generated games section:
- Table games – Nearly 15 in total, these games include 4 types of a roulette (traditional, African, European and American), Baccarat, Blackjack, Punto Banco, video poker and others.
- Arcade games – 11 articles, including Spin And Win, Manga beach, The Big Match (an arcade game that is based on a football theme) and many others
- Numbers – 7 offers in total, including dies, Keno and many others
Slot games – 15 games are provided in this specially tailored category from the computer-generated games section
Bet9ja casino functions
- Favorites – The games you like the most can be added in a section Favorites by clicking on the star symbol right next to each of the games, so thus, you are going to have a fast and easy access to these favorites.
- Demo game – With the only exception of the games from the real casino games all of the games in this section have the option to be played with playing money, so you can have fun on the page without even spending a damn (but, of course, and without the real chance to earn a damn)
- Information – For each of the games you have at your disposal a specially tailored button for information from which you can learn everything necessary and curious about the concrete game, as well as to learn its terms and conditions, how to play it best and etc.